Ashesi University College 2020/2021 Admission Forms Closing Date
Ashesi University College 2020/2021 Admission Forms Closing Date, The 2019 Ashesi University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Ashesi University College Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close on (• Early Deadline: 28th March 2019
• Regular Deadline: 27th June 2019
• Late Deadline: 22nd August 2019
- The Ashesi University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Ashesi University College Admission Forms 2020/2021 – Instructions & Guidelines.
Note – Once Ashesi University Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Ashesi University applications are still ongoing.
How to Apply in 3 Steps
(1) Start Online Application or Paper Application
- Online Application:
Click here to open Online Application Form
- Paper Application:
If you prefer to fill a paper application, download and complete the forms below:
- Download Application Form
- Download Scholarship Form
(2) Pay Application Fees
- GHs100 for Ghanaian nationals; $50 for international applicants.
(How to pay application fees)
The Late Admissions period attracts an extra GHs50. We also do not accept scholarship and international applications for the Late Admissions period.
- Application Payments can be made as follows
- MTNMobile Money
- Transfer application fee to merchant mobile number: 024 526 4831
- Name of recipient should be Ashesi University College
- Applicants should quote the following information on their application form or in the task box in the online application portal:
- Mobile number used for transaction by applicant
- Transaction ID
- Reference Number (Applicant’s Name should be used as the reference
- For Applicants who will like to pay via Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover or Mobile Money (MTN, Airtel Money, Tigo Cash, Vodaphone Cash) see link below. https://expresspaygh.com/ashesi. Applicants should quote the expressPay generated transaction reference number on their application form (paper applications) or in the task box on the online application portal.
- Direct Deposit/Rapid Transfer at any Ecobank Branch in Ghana and West AfricaAccount Name: Ashesi Admission feesAccount Number: 02000 144 116 009 05Bank: EcobankBranch: OsuCurrency: Ghana Cedi
- Wire Transfer from within West Africa
- SWIFT code: ECOCGHACAccount Name: Ashesi University CollegeAccount Number: 02010 144 116 009 01Bank: ECOBANK, PMB CT443, ACCRA-GHANABranch: OsuCurrency: US Dollar
- International Payments (All other countries)
- SWIFT code: ECOCGHACAccount Name: Ashesi University CollegeAccount Number: 02010 144 116 009 01Bank: ECOBANK, PMB CT443, ACCRA-GHANABranch: Osu* Attach a copy of your payment receipt to your complete application. Failure to follow instructions stated above will result in the delay of processing your application
- MTNMobile Money
(3) Submit completed applications
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.