Ashesi University College 2020/2021 Fees Structure and How to pay your fees
Ashesi University College 2020/2021 Fees schedule are to be settled by the student before registration of the academic year. The fees are for the whole academic year but students can be allowed to register after paying a percentage of the fees.
The remaining fees must be paid before the beginning of the second semester.
NB: First years are required to rely solely on the information on their application letter.
Fees are different for individual programmes. Kindly write to the registrar for more details about the fees of the programme selected.
Ashesi University College 2020/2021 Fees Schedule and How to pay your fees
Or contact the Ashesi University College on the following contact details.
1 University Avenue, Berekuso
PMB CT 3, Cantonments
T: +233 (302) 610 330
T: +233 302 974 980
Tel: +233 20 437 4374
Tel: +233 50 131 8961
Tel: +233 50 131 9264
Paying Fees: Bank Deposits Open or Close
(1) Pay fees at the bank (Ghana & ECOWAS Region)
For payments within Ghana or the West Africa (ECOWAS) region, students can deposit fees directly to either our Ghana Cedi or US Dollar account with any ECOBANK branch.
(2) Fill deposit slip
- Original for the bank
- Duplicate to be submitted to Ashesi (photo copy is acceptable). The duplicate can be handed in at the Finance Office on submission of application forms.
- Triplicate should be kept by student as evidence of payment.
(3) Confirm information required on the deposit slip
- Full name and contact number(s).
- A valid bank stamp
(4) Submit deposit slip to Ashesi, and get an official Ashesi Receipt
Tuition & Other Fees Open or Close
|Tuition per semester||$3,948||$3,948|
|Medical insurance (not required with proof of other medical insurance)||$240||$240|
|On-campus housing (optional)||$940||$1,193|
In addition to the above expenses, we recommend that students budget an additional minimum of $300 per semester to cover personal expenses and incidentals.