ATBU Bauchi Job Vacancies 2021/2022
ATBU Bauchi Job Vacancies; Details of ATBU Bauchi job vacancies. Browse through the latest job opportunities available at ATBU Bauchi. For details on job opportunities, you can contact us for more details or send us your CV to our official email address.
Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
Mision / Vision
Its Latin motto, DOCTRINA MATER ARTIUM,
which literally means Education is the mother of the practical arts, is concise, apt and proverbial.
To provide relevant and high quality education and prepare individuals for work through research teaching, development of ideas and testing th ideas.
- To encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex or political conviction of the opportunity of acquiring a higher education in technology;
- To develop and offer academic and professional programmes leading to the award of diploma, first degrees, post-graduate research and higher degrees which emphasizes planning, adaptive, technical, maintenance, development and productive skills in the engineering, scientific, agricultural, and allied professional disciplines with the aim of producing socially mature men and women with capability not only to understand, use and adopt existing technology but also improve on it and develop new ones;
- To act as agent and catalysts, through postgraduate training, research and innovation for the effective and economic utilization, exploitation and conservation of the country’s natural, economic and human resources;
- To offer to the general population, as a form of public service, the result of training and research and to foster the political applications of these results;
- To establish appropriate relationships with other national institutions involved in training research and development technologies;
- To identify technological problems and needs of the society and to find solutions to team within the context of overall national development;
- To provide and promote sound basic scientific training as a foundation for the development of technology and applied science, taking into account indigenous culture and the need to enhance national unity;
- To undertake any other activities appropriate for a university of technology of the highest standard.
Teaching and research